I don’t know about you, but when the holidays roll around I’m always on the hunt for the perfect holiday dress! Having a little girl means I get double the fun. Whether it’s for holiday card pictures, parties, or sitting on Santa’s lap (or, in our case last year, sitting on mama’s lap who is sitting on Santa’s lap…) I found a couple of dresses that could totally work!
1. Duchess and Lion Co Bad Apples Dress ~ I think this is the perfect non-traditional (meaning…it’s not fluffy and red) dress for the holidays. Doll it up with some burgundy boots, throw on a fur snood, eat some apple pie, and you’re set.
2. Le Bee’s Knees Holiday Dress ~ I’m a sucker for anything pinafore, and I love this apple green check dress that reminds me of a dress my mom put me in when I was a kid!
3. Stars Tulle Dress from Zara ~ Cream, gold stars, tulle, sold.
4. Red Flannel Tunic from Minikin ~ I’d belt this tunic and add some cable leg warmers and moccs for a comfy and cozy look.
5. Gold and Navy Dress from Target ~ When you find something this good at target, you can’t wait on it, or it’ll be sold before you can say ho…ho…ho!
6. Fur Snood from Zara ~ For any of the above, faux of course.
7. Burguny Bluchers from Zara ~ Little bluchers on little girls are so good.
8. Cable Knit Leg Warmers from Gap ~ Keep those little legs toasty, and easy to take off if that little girl of yours (like mine) is getting sweaty playing some family football on Christmas day!
Lastly, I love me a good holiday dress, but I always bring some extra comfy clothes in case the frill is getting in the way of fun.